Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Basketball


Well basketball is going really well. I am playing on varsity and our team has some of the top guards in the state. One made "2nd Team" and two others made "Top Players". Its so amazing watching them play and pass the ball. They go so fast. Sometimes its hard keeping up but I'm doing the best I can! With my heath not always the best and still battling with my knee its a challenge but I am working as hard as I can. Things tend to get tough, but I'm getting tougher. My coach calls me trainwreak. Just because I have kindey stones from time to time and my knee is always hurting me. But he says it in both a positive and a negative way. Yes, I'm a trainwreak when it comes to my body and my heath. But when I'm on the court its a whole different story. Yes, some of these varsity girls are bigger than me or faster, but if I can get a steal or a rebound or something like that I will. And I'm not afraid to put my head down and run over a few people. Sometimes when I'm going after the ball, the court looks like a trainwreak. But I just keep on chuggin..

PS Pics coming soon

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you for the phone message. You are a blocking machine!

sweet older sister said...

Love your posts about your basketball playing! Trainwreck huh? Yes, I can see the positive and negative of that nickname. It does fit you well. Keep on keeping on!

Lulu said...

ok