Wednesday, December 17, 2008

School and Finals


Well school has been crazy the last few days. With my bball team going every which way and finals now here its been nuts! My grades are good and I'm pecking at them slowly. Tomorrow is my first set of finals. I took one today but that one was very easy. I've been up studding like no other for the last week and looking over the last of my notes on things. It get tiring and a little cramped. The best part is that after each class I throw away everything that I dont need for that class. Makes my bag so much lighter. Its hard to pay attention sometimes beccause Christmas is right around the corner. But I got to keep trying. The only final that I am worried about is my Spanish. Other than that I think I'm okay. Well thats that!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Just a few more days! Hang in there.

sweet older sister said...

Put all your effort into these final tests, it will pay off in the end.
Don't relax about your Spanish, push yourself to do your best, it doesn't matter what your grade is, you will know you really did all you could. That will be enough. I'm very proud of your efforts in school.

Lulu said...

ok

Krista said...

school is rough

sandyseashells said...

Te no gusta estudiar espanol??
Por que?
Hablo espanol con mis amigos por telephono.
Start texting your friends in spanish. That would be a great way to practice and learn.
Spanish you can really benefit from knowing spanish. Even though I can't speak it very well, I can read it, and understand what spanish people are saying. It's kinda fun, because they don't know, that I know, what their saying. Glad you & your friends are ok. Teenagers and cars. Accidents happen. Be careful out there.
Knowledge is forever.

Ellyse V. Girod said...

Hello pretty!
I asked Robyn to pick me up from airport because the car is crashed. You should go with her. I'll be calling you soon, so answer the phone! love you