Wow, what a month. First the car accident from the beginning of the month and now this. Yes! Once again I am hurt. But this time I was doing something I love. I was playing basketball and I dove for a loose ball. Another girl from the other team went at the same time as I did. We collided. We hit heads and I blacked out for a few seconds. Then the trainer came over and said, " What hurts? What hurts? Your knee?" That would be your first thought because of all the problems I'm having from it. But no. It was my head and shoulder. The trainer told me to roll over and when I tried I couldnt. The pain in my shoulder was so severe. The triner pressed on my shoulder and the tears started to roll. It hurt so bad. He said "Yup, its broken". So then my mom and I went to the ER. I couldnt talk because the pain hurt. They gave me x-rays and then showed them to me. It was bad. The doctor came in and said that I was one of the first few people he ever had to have surgery for a broken collar bone. I had the surgery and everything went well. I am in pain now but its all getting better. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. I'll just keep going.
After the surgery all went well. Now I have a plate and 6 screws in my shoulder. Whoo hoo!

3 comments:
Only you would have collarbone surgery! I am soo sorry that you must endure this pain. Hope you heal well and soon!
Ok , should we call you klutz, bionic woman, or Victor Victoria??
I like "VICTOR VICTORIA".
I like "OH SNAP!"
Post a Comment